Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux

To: Tim Economu <economu@whidbey.com>
Subject: Re: Oh Sh*^ Part Deux
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:41:40 -0400
Interestingly enough, the NAPA 1300 is the filter element that's appropriate for
later TD's.  It's obviously not a screw-on can type, but is of the same quality
as the Wix filters in the study.  Just don't make the mistake of buying the NAPA
Silver Line filters.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/