Storage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Storage
From: Rhbuxton@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:48:27 EDT
Hi All,
The recent pictures of the cars rusting in Kentucky was a sad sight and I
wondered how many other people had cars sitting outside because of nowhere to
put them.  I started thinking how many people have cars rusting outside
because of lack of space to keep them undercover.  Then being a normal
capitalist American who has land and building skills, I wondered if there was
a market for providing a place to keep cars out of the weather, such as in
sheds.  If I could turn a dollar I wouldn't mind building inclosures for cars
to be stored.  I might even consider picking up and delivering cars that are
to be stored.  Not sure of the insurance aspect, but if there is a need for
this kind of service, I would look into it.  What do you think?
Rick