Re: Storage

To: Rhbuxton@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Storage
From: "Craig Brownlee" <cbrownle@ong.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:33:56 -0500

I know that the storage facility that I use to store my camper in doesn't
provide any insurance at all.  Any insurance would need to be provided by the
owner of the vehicle.

I think that what you are after would have to be a local owners.  I'm not going
to store my project more than 30 minutes away from me because it would be
inconvienent to get to it when it was time to play with it.  There is a market,
look at all the U LOCK IT U KEEP THE KEY type of storage facilities out there.
Unfortunately most of them don't have isle that make it easy to make the turn
into the doorway.

Craig
77MGB

<< Not sure of the insurance aspect,>>

Jusyt off the top of my head, Rick, you must have one He*l of a lot of "front
money" 'cause just the Liability Ins. is gonna run 6 arms and 12 legs.

<< but if there is a need for  this kind of service, >>

There "really" isn't.  Just WAY too many "lazy" folks that really don't want
to look.
Besides, where are you??  How many "locals" can you "serve"??  How many cars
could you "store"??  How much room around each car could you "afford" to
build in??

<>

Why??

<< What do you think? >>

If your last name is Rockafeller, OK.  BUT, if it is, the money did not come
from "schemes" like you "are" considering, me thinks<G>!!

           Ed