Re: Storage

To: Rhbuxton@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Storage
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:15:16 EDT
In a message dated 10/02/2000 6:51:28 PM Central Daylight Time,
Rhbuxton@aol.com writes:

<< Not sure of the insurance aspect,>>

Jusyt off the top of my head, Rick, you must have one He*l of a lot of "front
money" 'cause just the Liability Ins. is gonna run 6 arms and 12 legs.

<< but if there is a need for  this kind of service, >>

There "really" isn't.  Just WAY too many "lazy" folks that really don't want
to look.
Besides, where are you??  How many "locals" can you "serve"??  How many cars
could you "store"??  How much room around each car could you "afford" to
build in??

<>

Why??

<< What do you think? >>

If your last name is Rockafeller, OK.  BUT, if it is, the money did not come
from "schemes" like you "are" considering, me thinks<G>!!

           Ed