Re: brake woes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake woes
From: "Jesse Robinson" <jesserobinson2@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:36:13 GMT
Keith,

You have to buy new rotors.  I read the same thing in my manual, and I tried
to get mine ground.  My Trak Auto said it was too small too, but the guy
tried anyway.  It really screwed up the rotor!  It starts to wobble on the
machine and they could not get a clean cut.  Unless you know someone with a
machine your @*&! outta luck.  Anyway I hear the new rotors are made with a
different material that works better with the pads.  Trust me, I know your
fustration but new pads and rotors are the way to go.  It looks so pretty
too.  How are your calipers?  And while your at it, when it the last time
you repacked your wheel bearings....

Good Luck,
Jesse
1970 MGB