Re: wheel bearings

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wheel bearings
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:46:13 -0800
Mea Culpa, Bill! I did not realize that twin-cams had taper roller bearings in
the front hubs. My apologies for the erroneous criticism.

(However, I still stick to my belief that leaving the design the way the
factory intended is the more prudent course of action - unless one is
substituting a design which modern technology proves to be better than the
factory could manage at the time the car was built.)

Lawrie