Re: 72 MGB front end questions

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 72 MGB front end questions
From: "Dan Hackney" <danhackney@nc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:22:09 -0500
Dave and all-
Well, I put a wedge in the collar and soaked the thing with pb blaster and
pulled as hard as I dared, and it still didn't come out.  I finally unbolted
the top bolt on the UJ and it came right off.  Is it a common problem for
one of the two to seize?  Are there any extra complications involved in
removing the rack this way?
Thanks,
-Dan
'72 MGB