Re: Highway Travel

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Highway Travel
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:58:06 -0800
Tony it's not a problem driving with rpms between 3500 and 4500.  I broke my
72 B in new when the speed limits were 70-75 in Oregon.  The usual speed in
those days was a tad under 15 over the speed limit, which means we traveled
around 80-85 mph for hours on end.  I got my best mileage when travelling
around 80 mph without overdrive.  So you needn't worry.  That's in the power
band and the engine loves it.

Dave 72 B