RE: LHD to RHD

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: LHD to RHD
From: "Plant, Keith Contractor (NSAGAETA 60)"
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:11:00 +0100
Being a relative 'newbie' to the MGB/LBC scene, I haven't posted much on
these boards but I do think I can ring in on this subject.  I am an American
working and living in Italy.  I purchased a UK spec '69 B and I love it.
There is also a 1978 B on the base here in very similar condition to my B
but it doesn't get as many comments, nor looks.  There is something just
more "Vintage" about a British Sports Car that is British Spec.  At least
that is how I feel and one of the reasons I looked primarily at England when
I went to purchase mine.  I could have gone through any other country in
Europe (and made my importation to Italy 100 times easier!) but it just
wouldn't feel the same.

The site I found my through is http://www.autotrader.co.uk/ under used cars,
but there are numerous other sites you can find with used cars in the UK.

Just my $.02 (or 40 Lira)

Keith

'69 B
'99 FXDL