Re: OD Tranny

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: OD Tranny
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 17:19:12 -0700
I believe you are correct about needing an early 3 synchro trans, however, I
think (I've never seen it done) that you can swap out the input shaft from an
early 3 synchro trans into a later 3 synchro trans, and have it work.  I
think Barney commented on this at one time. - Pipe up Barney if you did.

Phil Bates

P.S. my comment about easterners simply meant that sometimes to people from
other regions they seem rude or short tempered, and they really aren's.  Hope
I didn't offend too many people, I did get several comments on it.