Re: MGB Winter/Choke Question

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <BobMGT@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Winter/Choke Question
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:06:43 -0500
Bob H.'s description sounds like he has watched
me (ridden with me) on the way to work in the
on these chilly mornings.
Very VERY similar choke use (stop sign/intersection and all)
descriptions of my normal use of the choke.
this is on a 1800cc '73 BGT.

Pull the choke all the way out, it starts almost instantly
even on 10 degree mornings.
Almost immediately shove the choke right back in after
startup. Only will a heavy pedal make it stumble until warmed
up a bit. So I too, usually pull it out just a bit
to cross the first intersection just down the street.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com