Re: MG supercharger

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG supercharger
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 04:38:53 +0609
Neil Cotty wrote:

> Hans is currently designing a SC install for my CGT, along with EFI,
> and a number of other goodies incl. *big maybe* an alloy block.
> Should be a *lot* of fun! www.hi-flow.com is his website

Ahhhh, how is it that I *knew* that this thread would drag that Irishman
Cotty out of the darkness (how are the potatoes going, Neil)?

No supercharger for my little beast - but I am peeved that it looks like
I missed getting some photos of the head, etc.  Every time I am there I
don't have a camera and soon it may be too late - I can't hold off the
'construction' work any longer.

No supercharger... bit is going to feel like it when I am done, compared
to what was there before.  Infact, the new engine is going to probably
be solid enough to take a supercharger....

Now, where is my wallet...?  Nahhh, maybe next year.

So, at least we get the shipping charges off the installation here but I
hope we aren't talking about $US3,000 when the Aussie dollar is
currently at $US0.52  - urrrk

Rambling again at 04:38hrs - taking a break from finishing up an urgent
RFP.  yuck

Eric
Adelaide, South Australia