Re: Really Amateur Racing

To: Chris Thompson <ct@cthompson.com>
Subject: Re: Really Amateur Racing
From: James Nazarian Jr <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 11:47:34 -0700
I think it depends if the kid is taught that it is absolutely inappropriate to
drive as a racer on public streets.  If you respect what you are doing (racing)
and you have a decent head on your shoulders then I think there is no problem
discerning between street and track driving.  In this case I think it makes you
a better street driver, since chances are you will respect driving, and you
will be trained to anticipate problems and be more alert.

--
James Nazarian Jr
22 years old.  An autocrosser, and looking into my first vintage race car.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2001 at 01:06:11PM -0500, Chris Thompson profoundly declared: