Re: Really Amateur Racing

To: "Gary Davis" <GDAVIS@gp.usbr.gov>
Subject: Re: Really Amateur Racing
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 12:53:03 -0600
Start them with your local SCCA autocross/wheel to wheel organization.

the other option, though pricey, is a professional driving
school...Bob Bondurant, etc. I did a one day with Skip Barber, it was
ok, but it is a traveling school, not "residential"

I have done the Bob Bondurant High performance 3 day course twice at
the Firebird Raceway in Phoenix.. It's not only great for the XC
driving I like, but also teaches GOOD everyday drivng skills.

Valerie Stabenow, mga, tr4a, xk-e, tr6