RE: Working on modern cars (was daily driver)

To: "'The MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Working on modern cars (was daily driver)
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 09:51:58 -0400
The difference? Well for one thing I can open up the bonnet of the B and
look down and see the driveway. If I open up one of my other cars, say the
Buick Century, it would take me days of digging to see through to the drive.
:-)

...A complex system that does not work
 is invariably found to have  evolved
from a simpler system that worked just fine....

Greg Bass

> Dave Munroe wrote:
>
> > Luddites unite!
> >
> > Stone axes rule!
> >
> > (But let me have my supercharger anyway....)
> >
> > Dave
>
> What was the quote, "The more sophisticated the technology
> the more susceptible it is to primitive attack."? :-)
>
> > --
>
> Rick Lindsay
> Diamond Geoscience Research
> 5727 S. Lewis Ave., Tulsa, OK