Re: coil spring compressor

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: coil spring compressor
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <egmakris@otenet.gr>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 00:10:58 +0300
I would like to thank all the nice people on the list who contributed
ideas and thoughts on front suspension dismantling procedure. I really
appreciate it. The reasons mine has to come apart completely are:

a. clonks all the time when turning or going over bumps
b. standard (5/8") anti-roll bar is bent and not much rubber holding it
either
c. kingpin bottom end moves in and out with respect to the A-arms on the
right side
d. no rubber left in the inner A-arms eyes, both sides
e. squeaks like an old carriage after driving for less than half a mile,
again, on the right side.
f. extra "clonk" whenever I step on the brakes, right side..

So, once again, thank you.
Evangelos

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list