Re: Engine Paint

To: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Paint
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 07:29:01 -0800
We always use sandable red primer (although we don't bother to sand it)
under Moss red engine paint or regular black engine paint and have never
experienced any problems. If you don't use a primer, it takes several coats
to obtain decent coverage with most spraycan top-coat paints.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center