Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Removing Smog Controles-An Ethical Question
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:14:05 -0600
Time to make a decision. The new 1 3/4 carb intake manifold would need
adapting to be able to fit the gulp valve. It would be easy to just remove
all the emission control stuff.

The car always passed the emission control test with the stuff in place, but
now that I have Illinois Antique plates I don't have to do the emission
test. I could also use the canister space for the vacuum head of the planned
cruise control.

To remove, or not to remove. What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Jack

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list