Re: Suspension tuning

To: "Jerry Causey" <jcausey@whidbey.net>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Suspension tuning
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 13:56:13 -0600
I forgot about that book.  I have a copy of it on my book shelf, right next
to Paul VanVlalkenburg's "Race Car Engineering and Mechanics."  The V-link
is home made and mounts to the bottom of the SPAX mounting plates, these are
roughly parallel with the bottom of the diff.  The other ends are about 2
inches below the bottom of the floor pans.

james