Re: Bleeding Clutch Cylinders

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, "MG Digest"
Subject: Re: Bleeding Clutch Cylinders
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:48:30 +0100
With the Eezi-Bleed connected to the slave for reverse filling you leave the
cap off the m/c so you can see (tin reservoir) the clear golden liquid rise
up and know when to stop filling.  As I recall the kit comes with a short
length of tubing which is just the right size to fit the slave nipple and
the short pipe on the underside of the Eezi-Bleed m/c cap.  This cap is not
screwed on, hence the size is immaterial, it just dangles under the car.