Re: Steering Wheel sizes.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel sizes.
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:32:34 EDT
Chris,

First if you are sitting very low in the car try changing the seat webbing or
diaphram at the very bottom of the seat.  They run about $14 and is a cheap
fix.  I would use the diaphram on the car regardless that the catalog says
use webbing as the diaphram is more firm.  This should raise you up an inch
or two and you will be much more comfortable.  They just wear out in time.

As far as a wheel the smallest I would ever use is a 14".  Not sure the stock
size but my guess is it is about 16" measure it and see.  If it is you might
want to consider a 15".  The leather wheels are great, but are a bit thicker
than the wood so on a leather 14" might be good, wood maybe 15", but again
all personal preference.
They also come in dished or flat versions so that is another choice.

Hope this helps.

In a message dated 5/3/2002 10:19:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ct@cthompson.com writes:

> <A HREF="mailto:mgs@autox.team.net";>mgs@autox.team.net</A>

Best Regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co. / Vintage Motors, LTD.
<A HREF="http://www.lbcarco.com/";>http://www.LBCarCo.com</A>

Also visit the premier MGA Website
<A HREF="http://www.namgar.com/";>http://www.namgar.com</A>