RE: Steering Wheel sizes.

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering Wheel sizes.
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <mgs@duttenterprises.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 11:10:04 -0400
> > Nobody says having gobs of horsepower is bad because is causes
> you to burn
> > the tires...
> >

> Depends how much money you have and how much you spend on your tyres!

Guess that didn't come off the way I meant it.  I was inferring that
generally, the higher performance the vehicle, the more sensitivity and
awareness one needs to have at the controls.  That is, of course,
notwithstanding all the fancy TCS, ASM, and ABS systems high end sports cars
have these days.  Still, you don't mash the gas in a Porsche the way you do
in the wife's mini-van. :-)

Incidently, here in backwoods Ohio, they apparently don't spend much on
tires.  I stopped counting the number if hilbillies that light 'em up on my
street at 2 AM in their '79 Camaros.  :-)