Question for folks with parts cars (MGB)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Question for folks with parts cars (MGB)
From: matttrebelhorn@netscape.net (Matthew Trebelhorn)
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 09:36:22 -0400
I'm looking for a couple of sheet-metal parts that aren't available anywhere I
can find -- and really, I only need 1/4 or 1/8 of the panels in question, so it
would be a huge waste to buy new.  I'm looking for someone who's willing to
start chopping up their parts car...

What I need:
1. Right front inner fender, from the radiator forward.  The first few inches
of the radiator duct panel (as far over as the chassis rail) would be helpful,
too.

2. Vertical panel separating cabin from trunk.  DPO cut a 4" speaker hole in
the dead center of the panel, which I would like to fill.  I would need a
section about 6" square, from the center of the panel, starting just above the
differential hump.

I'm willing to pay for your trouble, shipping, etc.

Thanks!
Matt

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/