RE: Confused by speeds stated

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Confused by speeds stated
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 21:30:36 -0400
Albert:

My Black Beauty non-OD 73 B roadster will easily surpass 100 MPH and still
be pulling strong and feeling real good. I'm sure it would keep going a ways
more but it IS humming along pretty good in the RPM's department at those
speeds and I have WAY too much money, effort and pride invested to chance
blowing it. Also need more radiator to do that for long. Also Scared of
Smokey!

Accelerates really great too! Can chirp the 60 series tires in second gear!!
Wanna drag?!!

It has a fresh de-smogged twin SU carbed engine, with a good valve job,
milled head, flat top pistons, bored .060 over, a Petronix electronic
ignition, a fresh vacuum advance unit with the timing advanced just about as
far as it will go without pinging on 93 octane fuel (I can back the timing
up a little, run 87 and still have decent performance if I want. Really
basically stock - to the max.

LOVE IT!!

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster