RE: [Partial OT] Snotty Pinafarina owners

To: "Aubrey Schneider" <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Subject: RE: [Partial OT] Snotty Pinafarina owners
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:22:20 -0400
I saw hundreds of Alfa's a year in our service department, not just one.
Yes, they were a bunch of fun to drive and yes, some models were also really
good looking too, especially the Spyder and some earlier versions of the
Giulietta. A restored Giulietta would probably be worth a fortune
now-a-days. I really like the way they looked and performed - but I'll
strongly stick by my previous statements about their reliability, how poorly
they were built/assembled and the service/maintenance issues.

A million different people, a million different stories though. There are
always exceptions. maybe you had one of those.

I'll bet you weren't stuck up when you had your Alfa. You waived and honked
back, didn't/don't you? After all, that's how this thread got started in the
first place!

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com