Re: [Partial OT] Snotty Pinafarina owners

To: Jerry Erbesfield <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [Partial OT] Snotty Pinafarina owners
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 12:27:25 -0700
Just for the record.

I had a daily driver which was an Alfa 1750 (1968 I think) & also
doubled as my
rally car. Twin overheads, side draft Webers & a heavier master
cylinder.

I had that car for about 5-6 years, again, can't quite remember exactly.
It
performed flawlessly & when I emigrated to come to Canada in 1980, I
gave it to
my brother. He is not at all mechanically minded, so had all work done
by the
local Alfa people.

He kept it for a further 5 years & was contemplating giving it to his
son. He
thought better of it 'cos it was beginning to nickel & dime him.

I really liked that car!

Aubrey 75 B