Re: [Partial OT] Snotty Pinafarina owners

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: [Partial OT] Snotty Pinafarina owners
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:27:38 -0500
I guess MGs don't break down enough or are expensive enough to fix for
him. :-)

I on the other hand was driving home last Friday, I think, when a
'70s era Corvette with T-tops and the drivers side off came up behind,
beeped and waved. That was pretty cool.

I did wave to another 'B on Highway 36 that didn't acknowledge me. Hmm.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155