RE: Cop vs. LBC's

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cop vs. LBC's
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:18:00 -0500
>   Gawd, I hate statistics.  You can "prove" anything you want with
> them.  Did the stats include _all_ the cops in the nation or only the
> ones on the street?  Makes a difference.

It didn't break it down into categories.  It also didn't distinguish between
long haul truck drivers and local delivery drivers, or residential roofers
and commercial roofers...

>   Next time you think you have a prowler, call a truck driver. ;^)

If I think I have a prowler, the cops will be called after he's bleeding or
scared off by looking down the business end of my shotgun.  I'm not going to
sit around and wait 10 minutes for the cops to arrive.