Re: Can I ever count on having a fairly trouble-free MG???

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can I ever count on having a fairly trouble-free MG???
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:40:48 -0700
In May I sold my '77 B so I could purchase a GT.
I had owned it for 19 years and put 92,000 miles on it.  I did have to do
only occasional maintenance on it once I had it sorted out, but it only
strande me once.  In that instance, I had had a leak in an oil line.  I
replaced it with an old one I had in my junk pile.  That line split and my
son had to tow me home.  At 5:00 PM, I called Moss and had a replacement by
noon the next day, so I could drive it 100 miles the following day to run it
on Phoenid International Raceway.

Bill