RE: Front suspension rebuild options

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Front suspension rebuild options
From: Dennis Luther <DennisLuther@PrimHall.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:42:48 -0500
Kelvin,
        You touched on the subject I was about to broach....   So why is
there lubricant included with the poly bushings I bought from Moss?
        I've been busy cleaning off the spindles and housings of my
suspension members assuming there would be slippage in one or the other.
Adding lubricant would surely guarantee it!
        By the way, thanks for standing up for the RBB :)

Dennis
'77 MGB (being lowered)