Re: Carpet set recommendations

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carpet set recommendations
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:50:03 -0600
And along Max's suggestion, I would recommend the shaped tunnel piece for
this reason. It costs a little more, but technically you can just put it
over the tunnel without using adhesive since its shaped just right. The
flat piece would have to be glued to adhere to the tunnel to stay in place
and minimize the lumpy effect. And if you patiently wait for the deluxe
carpet set to go on sale at Moss, you can buy it at a cost not much more
than the cheaper flat "economy" or "standard" sets.

I used adhesive to glue the side pieces on mine but when I could avoid it,
like the floors and tunnel, I did.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B