Re: Heel and toe AND "dead pedal" MGB

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heel and toe AND "dead pedal" MGB
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 23:22:53 -0400
That is a very good point Max, I've never had a problem either.  I do recall
him saying that the pedal was solid so maybe the pushrod hole or the pedal
hole are elongated or possibly the clevis pin is worn.  Fixing these three
things will lift the pedal height substantially.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram