Re: Mileage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mileage
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:09:40 -0500
Eric wrote:

> WSpohn4@aol.com wrote:
>
>>(regards to those in the US who aren't paying about a buck a litre for petrol
>>like we do)

> Hey, I managed to fill up on pump fuel at 93c per litre!  Gotta pick
> your days because where I am they will sting you 98c litre as the
> weekend approaches (and over $1 per litre if it is a holiday weekend).
> It has been worse though.
>
> Oh yeah - and now $1.60 per litre for AVGAS (ouch!)

Regular Unleaded is running around $1.35 per US gallon now in Tulsa,
Oklahoma, the former "Oil Capital of the World." I think it might have
something to do with the large refinery right across the river from the
city center.

-Rock     http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
"JJ Cale Live" CD & Video: http://www.rocky-frisco.com/calelive.htm