Re: Mileage

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mileage
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:53:30 -0700
The V8 I was talking about is a 4.5L Chrysler with 10.5:1 compression and a
500cfm 4-bbl, in a 3200 lb. car with a 3.23 diff. So 28mpg is pretty much
out of the question. But I should be able to match that Interceptor -- it
weighs even more and has a big block (either 6.3 or 7.2L). Though it may
have more of a cruising ratio.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149