RE: Mileage

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Mileage
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:35:47 -0700
Max:

I was getting about 28 mpg (U.S.) with my Rover SD1 the last time I took it
on a long run down to San Diego.  Average speed was about 80 mph.

Probably the fact that the Holley secondaries were not opening helped the
mileage.  I've got to take some time and replace the secondary spring with a
lighter one, but it's nice to have good mileage and be able to run regular
gas.

Kelvin.