Re: Inevitable and probably over-asked tire questions

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Inevitable and probably over-asked tire questions
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:49:41 -0500
how much more do the 15" 72-spoke painted wires wires weigh than 14" ones i
assume that 60-spoke
wheels were OEM on the MGB - (i assume that if you are racing with wire wheels
you's want the 72 spoke)

for that matter how does their weight compare to the center-lock mini-lite?

--
  Alle Menschen werden Br|der,

  Henry D. Reynolds - Halsoft Chat Ops
     mail: hdr@halsoft.com - phone: 512.448.3617 - cell: 512.699.8658