RE: Rear Leaf Springs

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Leaf Springs
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 06:59:03 -0700
One solution to the new 'too high' leaf springs is to have your old ones
re-arched.  Measure your ride height, determine where you want to be, remove
the springs and take them to a spring shop.  Tell them what you want to
accomplish.  Pick them up in two days and re-install them.

Done deal.

Larry Hoy