Re: Rear Leaf Springs

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Leaf Springs
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:30:53 -0600
  Aw, shux.  By the time I put all my stuff in the boot it doesn't need
lowering.

   Lessee, I got two folding chairs - needed for club outings.  Tool kit
- self explanitory.  Survival kit - not nearly as much stuff as Barney
carries. (G)  BFH - accessory to tool kit and needed for fuel pump
stoppages.  Beer cooler - holds soft drinks too.  OEM jack - never used
it.  Scissors jack - JIC.  Top cover - stowed here for when Peg's with
me.  Tonneau cover - for when Peg's not with me.  Couple quarts of
Castrol - in case I forgot to check the oil before I took off.  Gallon
of water or 50-50 mix - holdover from when I lived in the desert.
Ziploc bags full of documents & maps - because the damned thing doesn't
have a glove box.  Oops, almost forgot the spare tire - probably flat
anyway.  Battery-powered air pump - to air up flat spare.  Wadded up car
cover - never got it to fit back into that dinky bag.

    Several pounds of other stuff under the the spare - don't remember what.

    Who need a lowering kit?

    Cheers,

     CR