Re: Rear Leaf Springs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Leaf Springs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:26:31 -0800
That works unless the reason you're replacing the old ones is broken leafs
(leaves?). I suppose even then they could do something.

On the "too high" topic, I replaced my rear springs (for the reason above)
circa 1990, and the rear still sticks up like a jackrabbit. I don't think
it's because the front springs are too low, either, since the car never ever
scrapes on speed bumps -- I scarcely even slow down for them anymore.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149