Re: Rear Shock Kit

To: The MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Shock Kit
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:42:13 -0800
How hard would it be to make adjustable valves for the armstrongs?

It seems to me that this would be a pretty desirable performance
item. Since the valving is all coaxial, it should be possible to make
a valve with at least an adjustable orifice size.

My motivation for going with the coilovers on the front is to be able
to adjust the spring rating and  ride height. I put a lot of thought
and research into finding springs that would work for my application,
and the coilovers seem to be the cheapest way.  I don't want my car
quite as low as I would want a track only car.

For now, I'm just going to get the high performance shock valves for
the armstrongs. Once I have everything else sorted out, I'll have a
better idea of what I want to do for my rear end.

--
                   Girling is not a verb.