RE: Door Mirrors for 1966 MGB

To: "'David Councill'" <dcouncil@imt.net>, "'MG List'"
Subject: RE: Door Mirrors for 1966 MGB
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 21:11:49 -0700
My 69 GT has the passenger mirror on the front fender that I'm pretty
sure (2nd owner) is original.  It is the semi-flat, sort of rectangular
shape.  I've seen this same setup in period new car brochures and
accessory catalogs.  My 66 tourer does not have a fender mirror, or a
passenger door mirror.  It has been through several owners so I can't
vouch for it.

Randy