Re: Door Mirrors for 1966 MGB

To: <pboldtrix@juno.com>, <cattias@ucsc.edu>
Subject: Re: Door Mirrors for 1966 MGB
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:58:12 -0500
I also installed a bullet mirror on the passenger side of our 67B by the
wing vent (and afterwards found out I couldn't open the wing vent; WHAT AN
IDIOT:-). Couldn't adjust it to see and didn't want to move it due to the
holes. I got a small convex "blind spot" mirror with an adhesive back and
stuck it to a corner of the bullet mirror. I can now at least see something
through it.
Monte "measure once and cut twice" Morris