Re: Alternatives to de-smogging - diesel

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: Alternatives to de-smogging - diesel
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 14:31:05 -0500
    Well, the Jetta TDI is a lot bigger than the Rabbit was and has a
larger engine, plus a turbocharger so it can keep up with traffic.
Nope, I don't buy it.  These guys (just a few) are saying they can get
better than the EPA estimate.  Most are not, according to my research.
sin fin.

    I'm downsizing.  Getting rid of the motorhome and it's YUGO dinghy.
  Will keep the B and Peg's Prius, will probably buy a small pickup in
the next couple of years to replace my Nissan PU.  I'm tired of
repairing them myself.

    Cheers,

      CR