Re: Re: Steering Wheel Removal

To: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: Steering Wheel Removal
From: Martin Libhart <libhart@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 15:22:57 -0400
I also tried heat, use of my knes, etc. - still had to destroy the wheel.  On
later models, be careful with the knee and big hammer technique; if the
downward force wih the hammer exceeds the upward translation of that force with
your knees, you are applying some "impact load" down the steering column that
can create new problems.

Martin Libhart
77 B
72 B/GT