Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:09:08 -0500
When by '80 TR7s transmission fragged on the 4 lane of the San Diego
freeway in Orange county back in '88 (I managed to get off the freeway,
but that was before much Road rage), I got a used transmission from a
little shop in the Sports Arena area. The owner, Ian, showed me the pipe
for the pump in the transmission. It's smaller than a Bic pen. He said
use ATF in that transmission.

I did. It worked fine, but then I only owned the car another 6 months or
so.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root