Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission

To: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:34:41 -0500
Catrol won't do it. We're looking for Pennzoil. As they have/had
marketing messages that said something to the effect of either:

made from pure Pennsylvania crude
        or
made from Pennsylvania GRADE crude

My contention was that I remembered my Dad noticing a difference
sometime in the 70s. So a late 60s/early 70s can might say "pure ..."
and a later can my says "Pennsylvania Grade".

Paul.