Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission

To: mvheim@studiolimage.com
Subject: Re: Oil for Overdrive Transmission
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:54:42 -0400
 The Tecumseh is a four-stroke cycle engine, air cooled.    Mobil says
that the oil is stable at 465 degrees or so, though I don't know what
that really means since I don't know the temp at which the air-cooled
engine operates.   Harley Davidson is said to be recommending it for some
engines, though.  Perhaps someone has some HD information to share.
Bob