Re: clutch bleed wierdness

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <holtt@nacse.org>
Subject: Re: clutch bleed wierdness
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:41:44 +0100
Very unlikely, IMHO.  Apart from the huge force from the clutch pushing the
piston back, just changing the master (with or without hose) won't change
where in the slave cylinder the piston operates.  My vote is for the
aforementioned perished slave flex hose.  When I change a slave I always
change this hose, and unless they are new when I change a master I change
the hose and the slave.

PaulH.