RE: Question about MGA and changing ground

To: "'Rocky Frisco'" <rock@rocky-frisco.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question about MGA and changing ground
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:08:12 -0600
> Larry Hoy (he has done it).  There are also several websites for the
> GM or a bosch conversion - Mounting is the same as for any MGB with a
> generator, so include MGB as well when you search.

Rocky,

For information about the Delco swap check:

http://pages.prodigy.net/larryhoy/MGBDelco.htm

> I have a disc-braked wire-wheel rolling frame in a
> field near here and plan to swap the rear axle and front
> suspension between the two.

If you are planning to have surplus MGA 10 spline disc wheel axles or 4.3
ratio rear ends let me know, I'd be interested.  If you want or need a 3.9
ratio diff I might be able to help, I'd have to dig through my stock pile.

Looks like a great project, no matter what Phil Bates says :-)

Larry Hoy

Check out the new British Cars Forum: