RE: Question about MGA and changing ground

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Question about MGA and changing ground
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 21:46:38 -0600
I believe Jerry is right about the Bosch alternator being easier to install.
The 'ears' on the Bosch are very similar to the Lucas.  The GM alternator
'ears' are 180 degrees apart.

However, the biggest advantage of the GM alternator is it is available
everywhere ... cheap.

Larry Hoy

Check out the new British Cars Forum: